VIDYA BHAVAN PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL ,MODEL COLONY , SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE -16
L.K.G ADMISSION 2021-2022
NOTICE DATE: 19/12/2020
- Online Nursery Admission process for the year 2021-2022 will begin from 4th to 11th January, 2021 on the website www.vidyabhavan.org.
- Kindly fill and submit the admission form on the website.
- Kindly Note– LKG Admissions will be done only by online form.
- Only children born from 1st October 2016 to 31th December 2017 are eligible for admission. Overage and underage forms will be rejected automatically.
- Any wrong or faulty information furnished will also result in rejection of the form. Admissions will be finalised through “LOTTERY SYSTEM” in the presence of The parents after proper verification of forms.
- Duly filled admission form to be downloaded and submitted along with recent passport size photo pasted on the form on 13th, 15th & 16th January, 2021 in the school office as per your time slot which will be displayed on the website www.vidyabhavan.org and the School Notice Board.
- Rs. 300/- to be paid while submitting the form in the office. Forms will not be accepted after these dates under any circumstances.
- Following documents have to be neatly attached with the form during the submission:-
- Xerox copy of Electricity bill or Telephone bill of November/December 2020 (as an address proof).
- Xerox copy of Birth Certificate (Issued by Corporation or Cantonment Board or Panchayat).
- Xerox copy of Baptism Certificate and letter from the Church (for Christians only.)
- Xerox copy of mark sheet of 2019-20 of the siblings if presently they are studying in Vidya Bhavan. (NOT COUSINS)
- Xerox copy of Vidya Bhavan School Leaving Certificate of the parents if they are Ex-Students of Vidya Bhavan.
- Xerox copy of students Aadhar card.
- The list of selected students eligible for LOTTERY will be put up on the notice board on Saturday, 23rd January 2021. Parents have to check their form number and remember the form number for the lottery.
- The lottery will be drawn in the presence of the parents on Wednesday, 3rd February 2021 at 9.00 am sharp in the School Hall. Only one parent will be present during the LOTTERY. If the parent is absent the child’s name will automatically stand cancelled. The child need not be present.
- As admission will be done without any interview, the Admission Committee takes for granted that your child is medically and physically fit to comply with the school studies and rules and regulations. Admission may get cancelled if the child is found unfit later. Parents have to take note of this so as to avoid any difficulties your child may face in future.
- Meeting of the parents of the selected students will be held on Monday,8th February 2021 at 9.00 am sharp in the School Hall. Fee challans will be given to the parents on the same day (i.e. 8thFebruary 2021 )
- Forms will be directly rejected if forms are not filled properly and if necessary documents are not submitted with the admission form. No second verification of forms will be done.
- Parents are requested to co-operate and make no requests or demands for admissions if your child fails to get selected in the LOTTERY SYSTEM.
- We will be uploading all the necessary Notices on the Website www.vidyabhavan.org and the School Notice Board. Kindly check the same regularly.
- Vidya Bhavan School is an UNAIDED CHRISTIAN MINORITY SCHOOL. Admissions are done in a fair and transparent manner. Parents are therefore advised not to fall prey to the cheats who give you assurance of admission against payment of money.
- Please Note the Ex- Students’ children and siblings do not get admission automatically.
- Since Vidya Bhavan is a Religious Minority School, R.T.E. admission rules are not applicable. All admissions done will have to pay full fees.
KINDLY FOLLOW THE ‘INSTRUCTION SHEET’ GIVEN ON NOTICE’S MENU ON THE WEBSITE OR ON THE NOTICE BOARD FOR ALL ADMISSION PROCEDURES.
Vidya Bhavan Pre-Primary School
General Instructions for Online Admissions of LKG 2021-2022.
- This website can be best viewed or used in Chrome browser.
- Chrome, Firefox browsers can also be used.
- If you are interested in filling up Nursery Admission Form for the first time, you will Have to do ‘REGISTRATION’.
- On the Home Page of the website a link will be provided to fill the Admission Form.
- Before clicking on submit button, verify all the details entered by you.
- If any changes are to be made in the Admission Form, do it before 16th January, 2021 then click on the below link. [ Note:- Parents should remember the FORM NO. and the 10 DIGIT MOBILE NO. entered while filling the form]
- After submission only, printing of the form is available.
- Take the print out by using print button provided on the form.
- On the printed form paste the student’s latest photograph.
- Along with other documents submit the printed form in the school office
Between the dates specified in the main notice.
In case of any difficulties Parents can contact the office between 9 am to 12pm Only.